Membership Benefits & Opportunities
NCEA's Mission Statement is the Member Benefit!
By defining standards of practice through certification and continuing education accreditation in order to represent and advocate for the esthetic profession.
NEW NCEA FLASH BANNER FOR MEMBERS
Introduce your clients to your national organization for defining skin care standards. This flash banner will define membership, the NCEA Certified credential, and that your profession has continuing education standards. An educated consumer is your best client!
The banner comes in two sizes:
580 x 70 - Download here
728 x 90 - Download here
Additional Individual Membership Opportunities
1. $15 Discount on Membership when you use the Recurring Feature
2. NETT New The Esthetic Resource - See Archives & Issues here
This weekly enewsletter delivered directly to your inbox every Tuesday to keep
you informed of the topics that impact your profession.
FREE Esthetician/Spa App - Download today!
Simply search "Multibriefs" in the App Store and download the app FREE of charge.
Add the "National Coalition of Estheticians, Manufacturers/Distributors & Associations" feed
from the "Specialized Trades and Industries" section.
3. Constant Contact - 60 day FREE Trial Click Here
Service includes email marketing, event promotion, social campaigns and SaveLocal
4. American Health Care Academy - 15% Discount on Courses
Offers Adult, Child & Infant CPR/AED and First Aid online courses.
NCEA Members receive 15% Discount: Use this link and enter "NCEA15" at
checkout under "Coupon Code" and then click "Apply"
Please note: To meet the CPR/AED/First Aid requirements on the NCEA Certified Candidate's Application and Recertification Candidate's Application, candidates are required to attend an in-person class once every five years.
5. Download the American Red Cross App Here
*Quick reference guide for your salon, spa or medical practice.
6. Installment Plan – No Interest - Attain your NCEA Certified credential now.
Download Installment Plan Application here
7. Individual Membership Directory - Includes: Name/City/State/Email/Web
Use Option 4 to renew your Membership Dues
8. Discounted Fee for COA-Approved Continuing Education
9. Skin Inc digital subscription, access to social community &
SAVE 15% on Allured Books - Sign up here
10. PCI Journal Medical Esthetic digital subscription, Sign up here
11. SAVE on Incorporation and full range of business solutions - VCorp - Learn more here
12. Download an Individual Membership Logo for your facility brochure/website/business cards - Download here
Corporate Membership Benefits & Opportunities
All of the Above plus...
1. Member Listing with 50-word description under Member Center for ONE FULL YEAR.
ADDED BONUS - School Members receive additional listing under "Find School Members"
2. Discounted Advertising Rates for NETT News The Esthetic Resource.
3. Become a Continuing Education Provider Learn more
Receive application discount for approving continuing education programs needed
for recertification or relicensure.
The NCEA Commission on Accreditation (COA) was formed to facilitate and supervise the continuing education requirements of the skin care professional for recertification and/or relicensure.
4. Become an Approved Training Facility/Testing Center Learn more
An Approved Training Facility (ATF) / Testing Center has met NCEA ATF standards to provide an interactive learning environment for certification candidates. ATFs offer the certification prep classes ongoing and additional post-graduate curriculums may be available. Also, some ATFs may provide Records Verification and on-site testing.
5. Discounted Rates to get your team NCEA Certified
NCEA Certified is the professional status awarded to a skin care professional that has met the competency standards as set-forth by NCEA's 1200 Hour Esthetician Job Task Analysis. It represents the highest skin care credential available in the United States and adherence to the code of ethics of the profession. Contact for more details.
Additional Opportunities for your company include sponsorship at our Four Annual NETT Teacher Training events, Gerson Award Sponsor, Estheticians Scholarship & Grants. Contact the NCEA executive office for additional information. Call 201-670-4100
6. Download a Corporate Membership Logo for your website and show NCEA Members that you support their profession - Download here
- About NCEA
- Member Center
- Political Advocacy
- Esthetic Teachers Esthetic Schools
- NCEA Certified
- COA Continuing Education